In our stores our customers buy the newest and best products quickly, easily and at a good price. Our store employees are the experts who are always available to assist customers in their purchasing decisions.
We not only pay attention to a good price-performance ratio of our goods, but also to an attractive presentation, always well-filled shelves and a nice and helpful interaction with our customers.
Are you the expert who understands what our customers need? Then become part of our retail team.
You are the expert at the checkout, competently handle complaints or returns.
Your expertise sparkles, you like to outreach to people, and you always find the right product in the store for the customer.
You control and monitor warehouse processes, assemble goods for shipping and are deployed in goods receiving. You also transport goods with conveyor vehicles.
You support in the store and warehouse (often part-time) where you can.
You share responsibilities with and represent the Store Manager. You are operational and strong in sales and/or people management.
You are the captain leading by example, leading the team and responsible for the sales figures.
* whether m, f or d does not matter. The main thing is that you bring passion!
The following benefits are relevant:
- Flat hierarchies offer you the opportunity to get involved and grow quickly.
- Attractive conditions: We offer you fair and punctual payment as well as attractive additional benefits such as company pension plans, employee discounts and various bonuses and allowances.
- Predictability: You benefit from regulated working hours. Duty rosters are communicated in advance and can be planned. Of course we cannot always avoid unexpected changes due to illness.
- Fun at work: We provide you with free snacks & drinks at the location and regularly organize company parties & team events.
- Diversity & tolerance: our employees come from over 37 different nations. We are very proud of this.
- regulated working hours - Duty rosters are communicated in advance and can be planned
- Various part-time models
- 30 days vacation
- Special leave schemes
- Very good connections to our stores
- Deutschlandticket as Jobticket
- Modern workplaces
- Good connections of our offices and stores to public transport
- Water, coffee and snacks on site
- Employee discounts for the nbb store
- "Deutschlandticket" as job ticket
- JobRad for permanent employees incl. allowance
- Discounts via corporate benefits
- Gifts for special occasions
- Joint annual summer party
- Christmas parties at the locations
- Team events every six months
- Digital team dinners
- Exchange via internal newsletters, mails, intranet and other communication tools
- Digital coffee dates P
- articipation in charity activities (social commitment)
- NBB sustainability management
- elected persons of trust
- Fitness cooperations
- Participation in company runs, e.g. B2Run
- Preventive checkups
- Voluntary vaccination campaigns
- Pension scheme
- Regular feedback sessions
- Education vouchers
- Internal / external trainings
- In-house e-learning platform
- Language courses if required
- Mentoring program
The best way to apply is via online application in the respective job advertisement. This has many advantages for you: you save on application costs, the application is completed in just a few clicks and it goes straight to the right contact person - so your application will be processed more quickly. You can also apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basically we need your current CV, job references and other certificates and qualifications are essential to assess your skills. A cover letter is always nice, and information about your salary expectations is useful. Don't forget to include your possible starting date.
Our open positions are listed daily on our career page. In addition, unsolicited applications are possible at any time.
This always depends on the position to be filled. You can find the requirements of the respective position in the job advertisement. We are looking forward to applicants with a passion for our electronics or with a strong service orientation.
Depending on the size or structure of the team, we occasionally seek part-time support to supplement the team. This is primarily done as a working student. Employment and areas of responsibility depend on how flexible you are. A look at our job exchange or a speculative application is worthwhile.
The store is open to customers Monday to Sunday. However, our employees work a five-day week with 8 hours per day full-time. Weekend work occurs on regular basis.Working hours vary within the opening hours of the store depending on the location between 9am – 8pm.
In the stores, all employees use a time clock.
Even though we want you to keep your identity and personality, we want to show our clients who is part of our team. Therefore, we only equip the employees with T-shirts or sweatshirts. For the cold season also warmer jackets. For the colleagues in the warehouse we provide safety shoes if required. You will also get your own locker where you can store your work equipment & work clothes.
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions regarding the application process or working at NBB.com? We have answered frequently asked questions about applying for a job at NBB.com for you here! If still in doubt, you are welcome to contact our HR team at any time using our contact form.