You have successfully completed your studies or training and would like to start now your professional career?
Then maybe our jobs in product management, sales, marketing or logistics are just right for you!
Even as a career changer you are welcome to take on a new challenge. With usWhether as an assistant, clerk, junior or trainee - we offer you a variety of opportunities to join our team directly.
Trainee entry opportunity
Have you successfully completed your studies and are now looking for an opportunity to start your career?
Then apply for one of our trainee programs!
The goal of the trainee program is an extensive education within the NBB world. Through rotation in different departments, you will get to know interfaces, contact persons and cross-departmental processes, gain a holistic view of the company and qualify as a true specialist in the elective area. We accompany you on your journey and prepare you for your responsible tasks at NBB.
Why choose a traineeship at NBB?
Gain insights into NBB and set the foundation for your future career
Networking through rotation in different areas
Find out your strengths and build on them
Encourage your entrepreneurial thinking
Hiring 2x a year
Duration: 12 months
Graduates (university or commercial training)
Mentors & feedback culture
Exciting development opportunities
Exchange with trainees and alumni
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working time models
- Various part-time models
- 30 days vacation
- Special leave schemes
- Work regularly in the mobile office, if your tasks allow it
- Up to 4 weeks per year Work & Travel
- Modern workplaces
- Good connections of our offices and stores to public transport
- Water, coffee and snacks on site
- Employee discounts for the nbb store
- "Deutschlandticket" as job ticket
- JobRad for permanent employees incl. allowance
- Discounts via corporate benefits
- Gifts for special occasions
- Joint annual summer party
- Christmas parties at the locations
- Team events every six months
- Digital team dinners
- Exchange via internal newsletters, mails, intranet and other communication tools
- Digital coffee dates
- Participation in charity activities (social commitment)
- NBB sustainability management
- elected persons of trust
- Fitness cooperations
- Participation in company runs, e.g. B2Run
- Preventive checkups
- Voluntary vaccination campaigns
- Pension scheme
- Regular feedback sessions
- Education vouchers
- Internal / external trainings
- In-house e-learning platform
- Language courses if required
- Mentoring program
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions regarding the application process or working at NBB.com? We have answered frequently asked questions about applying for a job at NBB.com for you here! If still in doubt, you are welcome to contact our HR team at any time using our contact form.